Dealing with your facilities maintenance so you don’t have to
Irrespective of how small or large your project is, from an emergency repair to planned maintenance, we can help you keep your buildings running smoothly with a highly responsive, FM service that takes care of everything for you.
- Whether it’s a quick repair or a major refurbishment, BGO Services ltd can take care of any building and maintenance requirements.
- We have a pool of excellent, fully qualified skilled craftsmen and engineers to undertake any of the following tasks with the utmost care and attention.
- You’ll have more time to concentrate on your business, safe in the knowledge that we’re getting on with the job responsibly, reliably and professionally.
Our facilities services developed from requests from satisfied customers who had seen how efficiently we worked on site. When you’re looking for facilities maintenance companies, it’s this level of commitment, flexibility and knowledge that we’d like to put to work for you, whatever facilities maintenance support you need.
Our facilities support services include:
- Planned preventative maintenance – we’ll use our experience to setup a programme for you, and based on this, our trained operatives will help you keep your buildings running at optimum efficiency. You’ll have everything tracked and co-coordinated for you. We’ll tailor a contract to match your requirements, with different levels of cover to suit your budgetary needs.
- Compliance maintenance – a total service that takes responsibility for your compliance on a regular basis.
- Emergency response – A/C failed, no heating on a Monday morning? Electricity not working? With Guardian in your team, you’ll always know who to call when the unexpected happens. For your business critical systems, we can provide you with cover 24/7, 365 days a year. Depending on the option you prefer, we’ll be with you within four hours if required, day or night.
We’ll support you in putting together the package you need, based on our extensive and proven experience in welfare facility statutory requirements eg
- Maintenance and repair for:
- Air conditioning
- Electrical services
- Emergency lighting and fire alarm maintenance
- Portable appliance testing
- Water treatment
- Fixed wire testing
- Fire extinguishers maintenance
- Deep cleaning of kitchen and canteen equipment.
- Replacement, overhaul and refurbishment of plant and equipment.
- Services of a visiting or on-site handyman, including general repairs, sanitaryware maintenance, lamp replacement, fire alarm and emergency lighting testing
- Plant history reports and full monthly maintenance reports
- General building maintenance works.
This list is in exhaustive, so if there’s any facilities maintenance you want help with us on site, call or email to find out how we can help you.
Need Someone On Site Permanently:
We can provide permanent on-site staff for larger maintenance requirements. Our flexible approach means our engineers can fulfil a wide variety of tasks tailored to exactly what you need.
- Full on-site maintenance services
- On-site cover for holiday & sickness
- Co-ordination of all services
- Flexible labour resource
- Immediate response to customer requests
- Health & safety; COSHH & risk assessments
We’ll make your busy life easier with a comprehensive, cost conscious package that includes as many of these services as you want:
- Looking after building maintenance
- Ensuring compliance
- Looking after tenants
You’ll have the reassurance of a one-stop service, with one person designated to deal with your business; putting expert help from our team only a phone call away.
Why choose BGO Services Ltd?
- Flexibility: you tell us what you want and we’ll devise a service round it.
- Reliability: You can always rely on us to do what we say we will, when we say we will
- A commitment to complete transparency: on costs, mark up on equipment and relationships with a few carefully chosen contactors for highly specialist services
- High standards: our engineers undergo regular training to make sure they’re fully up to date with the latest practices and developments in their field
- You can expect us to be competitive on price
- Less hassle: Whatever services you have from us, you’ll receive one invoice at the end of the month, to help keep administration to a minimum.
If this is the kind of service you need from facilities maintenance companies, contact us without obligation about how we can help.